Sausage & Grilled Shrimp Kabobs would be a hit at a July 4th get together, or anytime you’ve got a craving for a spicy taste of the South. They cook in minutes and will fly off the platter!
Adapted from : iowagirleats.com
- 2 Tbsp Barbecue Seasoning
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 12 oz shrimp jumbo, tail-on, peeled and deveined
- 12 oz smoked sausage rope
- Number one : Preheat grill to 350 degrees F. Make sure grill grates are clean.
- Number two : Cut sausage into about 1'' slices, the same thickness as the shrimp.
- Number three : Pat shrimp dry with paper towels. Place shrimp in bowl. Add sausage, olive oil and Number four : Barbecue Seasoning, toss to combine.
- Number five : Tuck the sausage slices in the "C" curve of the shrimp and then thread them onto skewers.
- Number six : Grill over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes, flip and grill until shrimp are opaque and cooked through. Serve immediately.